Thanks for looking at our listing for this Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k rubber key
This really is another nice Spectrum that we are selling from our collection of retro computers.
Issue 3 Board
- Changed voltage regulator for 2amp 78S05
- Full recap – replaced all electrolytic capacitors
- Composite mod performed – replaced the innards of the RF modulator with a PCB that will let you use the RF phono socket on the back of the Spectrum to connect to a newer TV AV socket
- Power socket replaced
- Replaced ULA with tested 6C
- New keyboard membrane fitted
- Cleaned the cases inside and out
- New faceplate
- Re-capped PSU
Serial Number: 001-657350
The Speccy has been tested for 2 hours using a diagnostic ROM. Tape loading has also been tested using a MaxDuino.
This is a genuinely nice Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k. See pictures for detail.