Thanks for looking at our refurbished Sinclair ZX Spectrum 128k Toastrack, it’s boxed with polys and an original PSU
Issue 6U Board!
Work carried out:
- Checked / Tested PCF1306 Chip.
- Applied audio modification to better balance ULA and AY-3 Audio.
- Applied jailbar Reduction modification.
- Replaced the HAL chip with a new GAL chip with ‘UNRAINER’ code fix and tested using Robocop 3 for Spectrum 128 with no screen corruption.
- All cases cleaned inside and out.
- Keyboard cleaned.
- Newer style replacement keyboard membrane fitted.
- Replaced the +5v regulator for a new 2amp +5V LM78S05 regulator
It comes with an original PSU which has had its electrolytic capacitor replaced.
The Toastrack comes boxed, but as you can see from the pictures there has been some damage to both the box and the polys.
We’ve tested the machine with diagnostics ROMs for several hours. We’ve also tested the machine with a combination of 48k and 128k games and demos for a couple of hours and it works flawlessly.
This is a nice 128k Toastrack ZX Spectrum that has been well cared for, but just needed some repairs, upgrades and a little TLC to bring it back to its former glory.
Serial Number: A-8-076243
Condition is Seller refurbished.
Any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
To see how much work goes into refurbishing these machines take a look at Spectrum for Everyone.