Thanks for stopping by to look at our Amiga 2000 with a TF 68030 / FPU accelerator which has 1MB CHIP and 4MB FAST RAM.
The Amiga 2000 has Kickstart and Workbench 3.2 installed.
The following has been done:
- Replaced any capacitors that checked bad with an ESR meter.
- Removed the battery from the motherboard and repaired the corrosion present. Replaced the battery with a new case mounted battery so that corrosion will never be an issue again. The motherboard was then sealed with lacquer to make sure that it was all sealed up around the affected areas.3
- Replaced the capacitors around the Zorro slots
- Replaced the CPU and ROM sockets with turned pin precision sockets
- Replaced the CPU slot connector.
- Added a TerribleFire 68030 accelerator with FPU and 4MB FAST RAM into the CPU SLOT.
- Added a CF card hard disk with an CF->IDE adaptor
- Serviced, cleaned, and tested both floppy drives.
- Checked all PSU capacitors and voltages.
- Replaced the mouse port and fuse.
- Replaced the keyboard port.
- All cases cleaned inside and out.
There are some marks on the case from use over the years (see the pictures). It comes with the original Amiga 2000 keyboard which is VERY clean. It also has its original Amiga tank mouse and comes with the original manuals.
This is a very nice, working example of the Amiga 2000 – just with a good bit of added grunt. We’ve used this for an extended period of time and it’s rock solid.
If you have any questions about this Amiga 2000 computer or any of the other computers or modifications on our site then please do not hesitate to contact us.