Hi and thanks for looking at our listing. We’ve completed the following:
- Changed all the electrolytic capacitors on the motherboard for new good quality aluminium types.
- Both 2114 DRAM chips replaced
- Old 2 PIN power socket was broken. Replaced with a new 2 pin socket.
- Built a new power supply that gives 9Vac out to the VIC 20. See pictures.
- The VIC20 has been tested with different games for a few hours, and with a dead test cart for 2 hours with no issues.
- Cleaned the keyboard and replaced the plunger and keycap of the INST/DEL key as it was missing.
The top part of the case is yellowed with age but the computer works perfectly.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. It’s been a well-cared for Vic-20.
Thanks for looking!