Thanks for looking at our listing for this ZXSpectrum +2 (Grey) computer.
We have carried out the following work:
- Replaced the +5 volt regulator with a Murata DC-DC converter. This allows us to remove the large heatsink (as it’s no longer required). The Spectrum will run much cooler.
- Replaced the ZX-80 CPU as the old one was faulty.
- Replaced some of the RAM that was faulty.
- Applied the sound and video mods to make the monitor output give better video and balanced audio.
- Cleaned the cases inside and out
- Serviced the cassette deck – new belts and a clean and lubricate – software now loads and saves fine.
This ZX Spectrum also comes with a ZX Dandinator MiniPCB. This plugs into the back of the Spectrum and allows you to use its onboard FLASH ram to store games or utilities. It is already programmed with a few games and a diagnostic ROM that will allow you to check your ZXSpectrum’s RAM, ULA etc.
The Dandanator can be re-flashed easily – see here for more information: ZX Dandanator! Mini_EN (dandare.es)
This case has a few marks (see the pictures), but works beautifully.
Thank for stopping by and having a look.
Condition is Seller refurbished.
Also, listed on eBay – http://ebay.us/KCR6DL?cmpnId=5338273189
Any questions please contact us!