Refurbished ZX Spectrum 48k machine
We have completed the following work to refurbish this lovely machine
- All electrolytic capacitors have been changed for new, good quality aluminium types.
- A DC-DC converter has replaced the old 7805 5volt regulator. Allows us to remove the big heatsink and everything now runs much cooler.
- New DC input jack.
- New DIL heatsink applied to the ULA to keep it cool.
- Single transistor composite video modification. Turns the RF modulator output into a video out to allow you to connect the Spectrum to the video input of a modern TV and get a great picture.
- Insides and outsides completely cleaned