Thanks for looking at our listing for a refurbished Sinclair ZX Spectrum 128k Toastrack
Work carried out:
- Jailbar reduction mod.
- Video artifacting mod to reduce the yellow shadowing around text.
- Audio balance mod.
- ‘UNRAINER’ mod.
- PCF and Z-80 socketed
- Z-80 replaced
- Applied heatsink with thermal tape to the ULA.
- New +5v regulator replaced for new 2A version.
- Tested all electrolytic capacitors and replaced with new, good quality aluminium types as required.
- RF modulator replaced
- Reset switch replaced
- All cases cleaned inside and out.
- Keyboard cleaned.
- Newer style keyboard membrane fitted.
It doesn’t come with a power supply but you can get one on eBay or Amazon quite cheaply.
We’ve tested the machine with diagnostics ROMs for several hours. We’ve also tested the machine with a combination of 48k and 128k games and demos for a couple of hours and it works flawlessly.
This is a nice 128k Toastrack ZX Spectrum that has been well cared for, but just needed repairing and a little TLC to bring it back to its former glory. It’s missing one screw on the underside because there’s no standoff.
Serial Number: A-8-083942
Condition is Seller refurbished.
Any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
To see how much work goes into refurbishing these machines take a look at Spectrum for Everyone.