Thanks for looking at our listing for this refurbished Commodore PLUS/4
We have completed the following work:
- CPU was damaged but we replaced it with a 6502A replacement PCB from MCEs.
- Added and internal SD2IEC card (of our own design) and supplied a pre-installed 4GB SD card full of games.
- Added a licensed JiffyDOS 6.01 ROM so that the SD card interface loads amazingly fast!
- Cleaned and refurbished the keyboard and keyboard caps.
- There is some yellowing of the keycaps (see the pictures).
- Cleaned and tested the motherboard.
There are a few marks on the case (see the pictures).
This is a really nice, upgraded Commodore PLUS/4 – with the addition of JiffyDOS and our SD2IEC internal PCB (using an ATMEGA 1284P), it brings this machine back into good use again.
If you want to add anything else to the SD card, simply open up the case and pop the card out and into your PC or Mac and write the games to the SD card (drag and drop!). Then insert it back into the internal SD card reader and close up the case.
Thanks again for looking. Now you can get your retro on again!!
Also available on eBay – https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164809555243