Sinclair Spectrum 48K with rubber keys and video output upgraded. Comes with ZX power supply.
Issue 3B Board!
We have completed the following work:
- Changed the RF output for a composite video modification so that it will work on all modern TV’s through their AV Video phono connector.
- Replaced all electrolytic capacitors.
- Replaced the power socket.
- Replaced the regulator.
- Replaced TR4 and TR7.
- Replaced the speaker.
- Socketed and replaced IC22 (upper RAM chip).
- Added a ceramic heatsink to the ULA.
- Cleaned the cases inside and out.
- Fully tested the Spectrum with diagnostics for a few hours to make sure RAM was working well. All tests passed.
- Tested it playing games.
- Replaced the membrane.
- Replaced the electrolytic capacitor in the ZX power supply and fully tested its output.
This is a genuinely nice, clean ZX Spectrum that has been refurbished well so that it will serve a good number more years to come.
There are some wear and tear marks on the metal faceplate as well as a small repair to the side of the case. Please see pictures.