Thanks for looking at our listing for this Sinclair ZX Spectrum + 48k
This really is another nice Spectrum + that we are selling from our collection of retro computers.
RARE Issue 4A Board
- Replaced voltage regulator with a traco power switching regulator to help reduce the noise that traditionally comes with these Issue 4A boards
- Replaced C5 to C8 with 105 1uF ceramic caps
- Replaced IC7
- Changed all electrolytic capacitors
- Replaced the power socket
- New keyboard membrane fitted
- Composite mod performed – replaced the innards of the RF modulator with a PCB that will let you use the RF phono socket on the back of the Spectrum+ to connect to a newer TV AV socket
- Cleaned the cases inside and out
Serial Number: 148-102137
The Speccy has been tested for 2 hours using a diagnostic ROM. Tape loading has also been tested using a MaxDuino. Comes with a genuine Spectrum PSU that has been recapped.
This is a genuinely nice Sinclair ZX Spectrum + 48k. There are some marks on the case as you can see from the pictures but all in all a really nice Spectrum.
The new switching regulator means you don’t need a heat sink but we’re happy to provide the original heat sink if you’d still like it. Just let us know when you place the order.