Thanks for looking at our listing for this Sinclair ZX Spectrum Plus 48k
This really is another nice Spectrum + that we are selling from our collection of retro computers.
Issue 6A Board
We have completed the following work:
- Full composite mod done. This uses a PCB that replaces the insides of the RF modulator so that you can now use the RF phono output and connect it to you TV AV input.
- Tested the reset switch to ensure working.
- Replaced and socketed IC10.
- Replaced the regulator.
- Did a full re-cap and replaced all capacitors.
- Checked and replaced any transistors that were bad.
- Fully cleaned all the cases inside and out.
- Removed the keys, cleaned them and then refitted them.
- New keyboard membrane fitted – all keys work now!
- Fully tested the Spectrum with diagnostic card for a few hours to make sure RAM was working well. All tests passed.
- Tested it playing games.
- It comes with an original Sinclair power supply (capacitors tested).
We have run a diagnostic card on it which reported everything was fine, and showed that the keyboard was working fully. Even played Manic Miner on it!
Serial Number: A02-110767-A
This is a genuinely nice, clean Sinclair ZX Spectrum + 48k.