This Dragon 32 has had the following work carried out:
- All power supply electrolytic capacitors have been changed for new, good quality aluminium types
- Both 78xx voltage regulators on the heatsink have been changed for brand new ones. Thermal compound has been applied to both. The rivet holding the 7812 to the heatsink has been removed and a nut and bolt used so that it makes it easier to change if required in the future.
- The reset and power on switches have been cleaned out with switch cleaner. Both now work flawlessly.
- The motherboard has been cleaned and capacitors changed.
- The inside and outside of the case has been cleaned. There is some yellowing (see the pictures) but they can be retrobrited if you want to go down that road. There are instructions on the web to do this.
- It’s been thoroughly tested with the Dragon test and diagnostic cart and has had several hours of gameplay (Chuckie Egg is amazing!)
We’ve done a sympathetic refurbish on this Dragon 32 – replacing the capacitors and regulators in the power supply should ensure trouble free operation for another 30 years.
Thank you for looking at our listing and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.