Thanks for looking at our refurbished Commodore 16.
We have completed the following work:
- Upgraded it to 64kb of RAM internally – makes it just like the Commodore +4!
- Added and internal SD2IEC card (of our own design) and supplied a pre-installed SD card full of games.
- Added a licensed JiffyDOS ROM so that the SD card interface loads amazingly fast!
- Cleaned and refurbished the keyboard and keyboard caps.
- There is some yellowing of the keycaps (see the pictures).
- Cleaned and tested the motherboard.
There are a few marks on the case (see the pictures).
This is a really nice, upgraded Commodore 16 – with the addition of JiffyDOS and our SD2IEC internal PCB (using an ATMEGA 1284P), it brings this machine back into good use again.
If you want to add anything else to the SD card, simply open up the case (3 little screws) and pop the card out and into your PC or Mac and write the games to the SD card (drag and drop!). Then inset it back into the internal SD card reader and close up the case.
Thanks again for looking. Now you can get your retro on again!!
Also available on eBay – http://ebay.us/k0okEX?cmpnId=5338273189