Thanks for looking at our listing for this Boxed Sinclair ZX Spectrum + 48k.
Low serial number: S01-009710
This really is another nice Spectrum + that we are selling from our collection of retro computers.
We have completed the following work:
- Full composite mod done. This uses a PCB that replaces the insides of the RF modulator so that you can now use the RF phono output and connect it to you TV AV input.
- Tested the reset switch to ensure working.
- Replaced all capacitors.
- Checked and replaced any transistors that were bad.
- Socketed and replaced 3 lower RAM chips and replaced the 4 capacitors below the lower RAM with 105’s
- Fully cleaned all the cases inside and out.
- Removed the keys, cleaned them and then refitted them.
- New keyboard membrane fitted – all keys work now!
- Fully tested the Spectrum with diagnostic card for a few hours to make sure RAM was working well. All tests passed.
- Tested it playing games.
- It comes with an original Sinclair power supply (capacitors replaced).
We have run a diagnostic card on it which reported everything was fine, and showed that the keyboard was working fully. Even played Manic Miner on it!
Serial Number: S01-009710
Comes in original box with polys, audio cable and Spectrum + User Guide. The polys are in good condition but there is some wear and tear on the box as you can see from the pictures.
This is a genuinely nice, clean Sinclair ZX Spectrum Plus 48k.